Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
This 'n That
It's been a long week. My Youth Group is raising money to make it to a National Youth Gathering in July 2008. We are starting early which, I hope, means we'll be able to take anyone who wants to go for a minimum amount of personal cash. We'll see. Anyway, for that I spent last Saturday and tonight (in the rain, no less) supervising the kids as they collected money for people to park in a local private school's parking lot for the University football game. It's a good way to make money without tapping the congregation too much, and the school gets some, too. It's a win-win situation, but it's a lot of work.

In the meantime, I'm trying to finish my edits on Adopting Alyssa in time to get it back to the editor so it can actually be released by the end of November. And, we won't talk about the huge project I'm working on at work. Some days, it seems like there's more to do than there are hours in the day.

Starting in November, I'm going to do a contest countdown to release. Since Alyssa is an adorable little 4-year-old, I'll be looking for contestants who have their own little "Alyssa." While I have a few prizes for little girls, I'll also have some for the big girls, too. So, drop by at the beginning of November and keep coming back to see what's new.
1 Comments:
Blogger Franco said...
very nice blog!
My name is Franco Di Giacomo
Would it make fun for you,
to make money in the Internet?
(Income for Life!)
Yes?
NEW Business, see the GDI video
www-franco.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)