Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, October 30, 2006
My machine is back!
I feel like an addict! My embroidery machine came back on Saturday - all clean, readjusted, and ready to go. Now, all I have to do is find the time to pull it back out of the box, set it up, and get working on my projects.

When, you might ask, is that likely to happen? Not in the near future unless I just decide to ignore all my other commitments and sew. That *might* happen sometime in mid-November at the rate I'm going. Come Thanksgiving I just might decide not to turn on my computer at all for a few days.

In the meantime, I've begun to let people know my book is coming out - one month from today! I'm still waiting on the cover, but I'll see it when I see it. Until then, check back by the end of the week. I hope to post the blurb by then.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)