Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Computers
There are days when I wish I had never bought a computer and entered the world wide web. Today is one of those days. I'm writing this as I'm on hold with Symantec because I downloaded and updated my subscription for my Norton Internet Security and the stupid thing won't activate. Arrrgggghhhhh!! How hard can it be to make instructions easy to understand? And, why do the instructions assume everyone uses IE to access the Internet?

OK, enough venting. I'm just in a crappy mood because I didn't really get a weekend between everything I do outside of work and trying to find time to write and sew. I know it's a self- inflicted wound, but I'll survive -- until the next crisis comes along.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Hippo said...
Forget Norton. Use AVG. Much better and works with other programs plus updates itself. And free. Did I mention free? Free. :D

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
LOL, Hippo. Actually, I have AVG's anti-spyware program (ewido) and it's the program Norton had me uninstall in order to get theirs to work. I haven't yet, but I plan to reinstall it and it better work!

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)